Car Batteries & Battery Inspection in London
When it's time to have your vehicle's battery inspected, trust our experts at Finch Chevrolet Cadillac Buick and GMC. The Finch name is synonymous with quality, outstanding customer service and the best deals in London, whether you're purchasing a brand new vehicle or having the battery inspected or replaced on your current one.
Stay sure of your battery health an inspection from our experts at Finch Chevrolet. If your vehicle requires a battery replacement, we offer a wide variety of the best batteries on the market.
Identifying battery failure signs can save you from a costly repair. Our Certified Service Experts use cutting-edge diagnostic equipment 22to test your 20battery health.
If your vehicle's battery is more than 5 years old, bring your vehicle to Finch Chevrolet.
- • Buzzing or clicking during ignition
- • Having trouble starting your vehicle
- • Is battery eye (if equipped) dark or clear?
Warning signs to watch for:
Common Causes for Battery Failure
- • Loss of electrolytes due to overcharging, overheating and age
- • Leaving your lights on
- • Loose or undercharging alternator belt
- • Excessive vibration due to loose hold-down or mounting
- • Using tap water isntead of electrolytes
- • Corrosion
- • Freezing
BATTERY DOs & DON'Ts
Please note that these tips DO NOT apply to hybrid or electric vehicle battery systems: