Mercedes-Benz London is proud to announce that our dealership will play host to Fashion Works, an evening of confident style in support of the Goodwill Clothing Works program!
The event, which will be held on October 22, 2015, will be a fashion show unlike any other with all proceeds going to support a fantastic cause. Although there will be further details to come, anyone who is interested in fashion AND supporting a fantastic cause should absolutely SAVE THE DATE above!
Goodwill's mission is to change live and communities through the power of work. It's a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides work opportunities, development, skills as welll as employee and family strengthening for those facing barriers such as disability and/or social disadvantage. Their aim is to advance individuals, families and communities towards prosperity and self-sufficiency.
Goodwill's mandate is to:
- • Help people overcome barriers to gain access to training and work, and to reach their full potential
- • Provide access to affordable goods
- • Divert millions of pounds of waste from landfill and help sustain the environment
- • Foster social inclusion, reducing the stigma of mental illness and social disadvantage
- • Strengthen communities … when people WORK communities WORK!